i need a final diagnosis from teh group--all please read

i've narrowed teh problems with my rocco down to four things.

	1: Bad Lambda Computer
	2: Bad Knock sensor computer
	3: clogged catylytic converter
	4: Air fuel ratio incorrect

teh symptoms my car is experiencing are

	stalling at idle when cold, hesitation (cold and warm), low power, low power, low power, runs like poo, rough idle when cold, smells like air fuel ratio is way too rich, ticking noise coming from exhaust, varies directly with engine speed, has a really pissed off owner.

please do not suggest checking anything other than what is lsited above, i have already fixed everythnig else it could be, and have tested everything, i mean every god damn nit-picky-itty-bitty thing.  The responses i get will determine the fate of my next paycheck.

Dan Miller