RE:[update:Limitations] Group Buy on Forged JE pistons

Ok.... found out there are limitations.... 6 cylinders and custom pistons
are going to cost more. whatever you see on JE's site or catalog. your
getting about 25% off.. so the 450 is for a standard 4 piston set. like
standard bore sizes and compression. this way it keeps me from making too
many useless calls to JE

sorry.. for all the confusion.. i'm unorganized about this.. this is my
first time trying to organize this. bear with me and this will kick off
nicely

Wing