Re: Starter

I know i'm pickin on you lately; but you forgot to mention the relay thing.
Jees man and after all I told you about it ;-)

Try relaying your starter trigger before you replace the starter. If it
turns out you need a starter then leave the relay in place and replace the
starter.

Also, dont forget that you need a heat sheild on the starter. If you dont
have one then get one and install it. It will make your new starter last
ALOT longer.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA