Re: Insurance Woes

DON'T CASH THE CHECK.  Send it back, get more estimates and send them.
Get what YOU need out of them...*they* are responsible for fixing your
car.  The easiest way out of it for them is to get you to cash a check
(of the lowest value they can get away with) indicating your
acceptance.

Also...get ahold of a lawyer, use friends or whatever, or post to a
legal newsgroup for additional advice.

Good Luck...don't take their crap!  Remember they are in business to
TAKE money, not send it out to the likes of you!

Ron