Re: Insurance Woes

You got screwed, before the insurance company did anything. They should have
advised you, you should have given them more shop qoutes to. I would call
them back and inform them that you will be sending in additional estimates.
Also they must use original OEM replacement parts if the customer wants them
to. Stand your ground and tear them a new asshole.

Brian

88 16v
87 16v
86 8v (sold to neighbor)