Re: downpipes

>Are all stock Scirocco 16V downpipes the same?
>Thanks,
>John

I believe I can think of three stock appearing 'varieties' actually.

First, there's the VW stock part, original equipment or otherwise. Next
would be the ones being made by ANSA for Techtonics.  After ANSA quit
making them, or TT wanted another supplier, came the final version.
This one is also available from TT, and has their 'highflow' cat on it.

I happen to have one of the ANSA ones, very small cat I might add.  My
Supersprint header really improved on my exhaust. :)

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net