new hope for 16VG60

Well im so glad i didnt get hammerd for slamming this guy but there is a ray
of light at the end of the tunnel This dude from bhan brenner (nice guy) told
me at dirtfest that theres this guy in San Deago named Duncan who has the one
and only in the states 16VG60 golf ralleys and that bhan brenner will be
takeing down the engine to blue print everything which is probabley in
procesess as we speak and that they plan on marketing this kit however it
probabley wont be avaleable for a year or so cause they plan on doing it
wright so ill work with what ive got for now and wait for bhan brenners kit.
meantime my 86.5 16V scirocco sits in the garage waiting with fresh paint
(tornado red) zender z4000 rear wing euro lights all the other good stuff
check it out on waterfest 2000 pictures Paul Rutkos ME-262 with new polished
50mm intakes later fellows  keep on scroccin Paul A Rutko the angry american