Re: nitrous/throttlebody questions - multi-TB's?

  After some clipping....

In a message dated 8/9/01 12:59:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scwillia@genuity.com writes:

<<  So... my latest thought is to pass up the turbo and install
 individual throttle bodies for each cylinder.

 According to the folks at Badger5, I should gain about 30hp just by
 replacing the stock intake manifold and airflow meter with the
 direct-to-head throttlebodies.  >>

   This is possible in our cars? How much modification would this take? Since
the original note this is from mentioned going onto a 16V, can this be done
to an 8V and does anyone have a link for more info on this?
 Sometimes I feel like I'm a newbie to VW performance, this is one of them...

TIA
Carl
77rocco
89fox