Re: nitrous/throttlebody questions - multi-TB's?

>    This is possible in our cars? How much modification would this take?
Since
> the original note this is from mentioned going onto a 16V, can this be
done
> to an 8V and does anyone have a link for more info on this?

I am also looking into a multi TB setup for my 8v.  The link for Badger5
is...
<www.throttlebodies.com>
They only have a set up for 16v seeing as the intake is on the other end of
the engine than the 8v.  With limited space and all that hot air back there,
having direct to head TB's like this poses a few problems.  Definately not a
bolt on project, but like anything else...with enough fabrication anything
is possible.  LMK if you want my ideas on the porject.

Jody Bailey
82 Scirocco 2L 8v
http://www.scirocco8v.com