Re: bad vibes

ethos101 wrote:

> actually,I was with the guy in the alignment bay when he did the work.From
> what I could see, the machine was indicating that the car was "dead on" I am
> in Fullerton and would definetley appreciate any  advise on alignment  and
> or any watercooled shops in the area (OC) or LA.

There is a shop here in Huntington called Dave's Frame and Alignment on
Gothard St that is used by both VW Specialties and my other fave shop, Maxed
Performance.  The guy specializes in lowered cars (i.e. in our sense, not
"slammers" from the g-hetto) and does killer work for cheap - I think he
still charges $45.

There is another shop closer to you in Orange that the Potterman swears by,
call him and he can hook you up - I don't know the name of it, but if Mike
raves about it, it must be better than ok!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA