Re: nitrous/throttlebody questions - multi-TB's?

Individual TBs with a turbo sounds like a huge waste of money, as it would
complicate the intake tract fabrication and take valuable space away that
would be better served by plumbing in an intercooler...

Forced induction pretty much solves the "inlet restriction" problem caused by
using a single TB anyway. Naturally aspirated-- now that is a different
story, individual TBs being *the* hot setup for high rpm use.

My friend Tim has a set of Puma Racing individual TBs and is using an SDS
engine management system on his 2.0 8V. The thing definitely has the
potential to be a real screamer once he gets all the bugs worked out.

Sure makes a lot of noise, the neighbors are still mad at me over his last
visit.... (I like the sound personally).

Danny
81 16V