Re: Help if you can.

After getting the info you posted, I wroth them a note asking for prices
on their products. Less than 24 hours later, I got a reply. THAT would
make ME want blood had they ignored MY e-mails and calls. I'm about to
give them a nasty little smart-ass e-mail in return. Hell, that's what
I'm best at!

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/

PS. The contact info I was sent:

Hope to help. Thanx, Rob.

If this is a rush, please call 905-795-5505 or fax us at 905-795-5506
Please advise location, zip & phone number for shipping costs.

Web Site:  www.showcars-bodyparts.com
Email:  showcars@idirect.com

To order, 1-send bank draft or money order,
                           Payable to:  Rob Johnston
                            Mail to:   Showcars, 1585 B Britannia Road,
East, Unit 1
		                         Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA
		                                    L4W 2M4

                   2- CREDIT CARD, BANK TRANSFER ,APPROVED CHEQUE SERVICE
-
                          THROUGH PAYPAL.  paypal.com

CD-ROM CATALOGUE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR 14.95 + 2.95 SHIPPING.
                                 Includes hundreds of new products,

       pictures,

             pricelists,

                      project ideas....ORDER HERE.