Help if you can.

Ok, 1st off, could somebody forward this to the VoT email list?
Thanks.

Ok, some of you might remember that I was supposed to get a carbon fiber
hood for a shop called Showcars-Body Parts located near Mississagua (sp)
Canada.
Im sure most of you know I never got the damn thing.
I have since ordered from another shop, and have had success.

But.
My friend who runs a local tuning shop who we placed the orders for all 3 of
the hood from, has been stiffed on the money due him by the Canadian shop.

Here is the list of "events" from AJ, owner of the local shop :

"The original invoice from him was dated Nov/8/00. Rob (owner of Showcars)
told me it would take 3-6 weeks for the hoods to be made and delivered. On
11/28/00 I sent him half of the money so he could start the project. I
overnighted a check to him so he could have it the next day. On 4/24/01 I
overnighted the rest of the balance because he told me that all 3 hoods were
done. About a week later I received the hoods even though he told me I would
have them the next day(we paid extra for them to be "overnighted"). I have
sent him a total of about $1,400 and have two shitty hoods. (Rob was
supposed to pay to have the hoods shipped back to him)
I have been calling him almost every day to resolve this issue and he avoids
my call and won't return them.

By the way I spoke with him on 7/16/01 and he told me he was gonna refund my
money that week and I haven't heard from him at all and I have called him
every day since then and I get the same response I all ways get."

Obviously my friend has been screwed, and so have I.
What I ask is for anybody that is willing to to either email the person
(Rob) showcars@idirect.com  and just annoy him.
Also, anybody that is in that area that could call him (905)795-5505  or
stop in at 1585B UNIT#1-2 BRITANNIA RD. E. MISSISSAUGA,ONT.CAN. L4W-2M4 and
beat him with a blunt object till he refunds the money.

Please help out, and teach this jackass that he cant screw people like this.

Thanks for your time.

Josh Able
87 16v Seidl