Re: [Help if you can.]

"Josh[deady]Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
Ok, 1st off, could somebody forward this to the VoT email list?
Thanks.

Ok, some of you might remember that I was supposed to get a carbon fiber
hood for a shop called Showcars-Body Parts located near Mississagua (sp)
Canada.
Im sure most of you know I never got the damn thing.
I have since ordered from another shop, and have had success.

But.
snip...I have
sent him a total of about $1,400 and have two shitty hoods. (Rob was
supposed to pay to have the hoods shipped back to him)
Obviously my friend has been screwed, and so have I.

snip

I can't believe you guys still don't have this resolved, there was a poor guy
there last time I was there (who the owner had obviously seen a lot)and he was
completely ignoring him too.(this guy's car was in for a "custom combat" type
deal, and had been there forever.) I'd say avoid this guy at all costs, I got
an "okay" hood for an "okay" price (on the SECOND attempt), but sure not
"Showcars" quality and not good enough to leave the CF exposed, I wanted to
paint it anyway, and was looking for no rust/light weight , which I got. I am
sure it is one of your rejects. I hope some ball breakers up To way go in for
a visit. Good luck!