RE: More mIRC chat

Ok, here is how to make this work in MIRC
go to your options menu where you normally select efnet or whatever to
connecto to.

Hit the add button and add BIG-AL.DYN.DHS.ORG as a new server....name it
whatever you want.

Click OK

and select ALL

Then back where you pick a specific server to connect too, scroll to the
very bottom and you will see the new server.

It's not EFNET or any other.

It is just a little land of Scirocco Luv that Allyn set up for us all.

HTH

Brian H