RE: nitrous/throttlebody questions

> The kit uses the NOS Fogger2 nozzles which are a wet system.

Thanks for the heads up, Masun. Wet systems make me nervous. Get an intake
backfire and there might be some interesting fireworks under the hood. Oh
well. That's the life of the hotrodder! :^)

> If you can find the kit I would be interested in pictures of it just
> for reference when I put  my kit together.

Well, if I decide to go with the current plan, then I probably won't even
need my kit. I'll keep the list advised.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!