Re: Nice Rocs in the Vortex classifieds

That's Garrett as is Garrett turbo's, not Garrett as
in Garrett Lim.

So the turbo is more likely to be a T04 not a KKK K04
like the upgraded turbo for the 1.8T's...

I'd also be very skeptical of a claim of a 12 second
1/4 mile and at the same time being docile and
streetable...

-josh

--- Chuck Miller <catmill4@osdsun1.nrl.navy.mil>

Josh Wyte