Re: nitrous/throttlebody questions

Scott,
You might remember my post about this kit. I have actually am in the middle
of acquiring a NOS plate from Autotech thanks to Peter. I am also in the
middle of building a custom NOS kit for the plate since Autotech does not
sell the kit anymore.

The kit uses the NOS Fogger2 nozzles which are a wet system. They have 1 line
for NOS and 1 line for Fuel. They also Have 1 Solenoid for NOS and 1 Solenoid
for Fuel. They also include a special Fuel fitting to attach the fuel line
for the NOS right off the fuel filter.
If you can find the kit I would be interested in pictures of it just for
reference when I put  my kit together.
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V