nitrous/throttlebody questions

Guys, does anyone out there remember if the old Autotech/NOS 16v nitrous kit
is a wet or dry system? That is, did it just inject nitrous into the intake
manifold and rely on the fuel injection system to take care of the fuel
enrichment? Or, did it squirt both fuel and nitrous in at the same time? I
actually own a kit but it is hidden somewhere in my storage...

Btw, I have been contemplating the addition of a turbocharger to my 'rocco.
The upside is that there is plenty of power to be had. The downside is that
the installation is complex and very expensive (unless you DIY -which I
can't). So... my latest thought is to pass up the turbo and install
individual throttle bodies for each cylinder.

According to the folks at Badger5, I should gain about 30hp just by
replacing the stock intake manifold and airflow meter with the
direct-to-head throttlebodies. That should put me over the all motor 200hp
mark! Combined with a 50-shot of 3D mappable nitrous and I should have all
the power and reliability that I want from the turbo but without the
complexity. And I'll have even better drivability (linear torque curve) to
boot!

I'm still crunching numbers but this seems like the best way to go. What do
y'all think?
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region