Re: Need help w/ out of town car purchase!

One way to save coil packs is to replace your spark plugs and wires at
regular service intervals. I have seen (9 out of every 10) LOTS of VR6
owners that have original park plug wires with over 60k on the car. I wont
even go into how many A3's (VR6 and 2.0l) have original spark plugs in them.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop