Re: Exhaust backpressure

When I find the article on ram tuning, I'll post it on the list and maybe
brett can put it up on the site.
	But basically what the article goes into are the technical aspects of
intake and exhaust ram tuning for optimal fuel scavanging, and exhaust gas
scavanging.  Although it would be for a certain rpm range, depending on how
long your intake tubing, and exhaust tubing is.  You can make an extreme
amount more power with it done right.
	My dad had a ducati 250 diana that had tuned exhaust, and he said that
500cc bikes wouldn't stand a chance.  650's were more of a match.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v