Shaking steering wheel!!

List
Ok, i swapped wheels with a guy in my apartment complex right......
they are 15 inch pather blades. He said that he felt shaking too at like 65
mph, but he didnt know much about what was going on with his car. He didnt
know if it was aligned, and he didnt know if he had front end probs or what,
or if the rims , or rim was bent. But i figured the problem was with his car,
so i swap the wheels, they fit and everything but the first thing i noticed
was the center thing on the brakes that kinda holds the wheel in place untill
you get the wheel tight was a little small and i totally had to hold the
wheel up to get the lugs in, is this ok, or do i need spacers?,
So i get the wheels on and take it on the freeway, and im getting the same
shake at about 80  though, it was the right front, so i figured that the
wheels just werent balanced. so today i have two new front tires put on and
have all the rims balanced, but on the way home the problem is not only still
there, its worse, so i ask, what is going on, is my alignment off, do you
have to align a car if you put bigger wheels on?, im getting really bad
steering wheel vibrations.