Re: 2.0 vs 1.8 16V head on a 9A Block.

There was an article in European car probably about 10 years ago on the
16V heads. Specifically, about TT's Street Port 16V head. It had flow
graphs, intake and exhaust for the 1.8, 2.0 and ported heads.
The stock 1.8 intake flows better than the 2.0.
The stock 2.0 exhaust flows better than the 1.8.
Ported is a big improvement over the best of each and either head can be
ported for the same end result.
I still have the article. If anyone's interested I can look up the
specific numbers or maybe even scan it. I also recall seeing flow graphs
in TT's old "Amazing dyno stories" that I also still have. Some things
you just don't throw away.
Dan