2.0 vs 1.8 16V head on a 9A Block.

Okay, so we've all heard the word that 2.0 blocks are the best when mated
to the 1.8 head.  I've heard 134hp instead of 132hp, I've heard "5 more hp"
and I've heard "10 more hp".  I've also heard "better breathing at high
revs" and I've heard "...at the sacrifice of low-end torque."

Now, the question is:  Does anyone have any empirical data to back any of
this up?  Like before-and-after dyno runs?  Or -- does anyone have a
healthy 2.0 dyno run that we can compare to someone else's
2.0-with-a-1.8-head dyno run?

I'd be really curious to see what real benefits there are -- if any -- to
running the 1.8 head.

So how about it?  Any takers?

Thanks,
Jason