Re: STILL cant tell 3A and ABA apart

The one definite difference between the ABA and rest of the VW blocks is
block height. The ABA is around 16mm (~5/8") taller. Any measurement
from some common point (trans upper mount bolts?) to the top of the
block vs. a known block would be pretty obvious. I can measure mine and
let you know if you need.
Dan