Re: audi 5k fuel distributor? jonas?

Okay, for the power levels I am shooting for (+170 hp at crank), KE-Jetronic
will not properly support the proper A/F ratio.  Without any modification,
that is.

I actually have it installed, and if anything, I have more power.  But not
much.  The air cone is bigger by about 10mm or so.  I had to heat up and
stretch the air boot to get it to fit over.  The distributor has six ports
for normal injectors, and two ports on top for cold start or auxiliary
injectors.  From the factory one of the regular ports is already blocked
off.  I believe that this same fuel distributor/air flow meter assembly is
used for the 6-cyl volvos as well. I saw two different fuel distribution
configurations on two audi 5000 S's.  one with a regular port blocked off
(one auxiliary being used), and one where all six regular ports are used (no
auxiliary ports being used).

I believe the reason I am not running more lean is because the vacuum load
on the plate is correct for the size of the engine.

Whaddya think?

Joe