Re: Bodywork Knowledge....(how to get some)

>From: Michael Leach <scirocco16v_1@yahoo.com>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Bodywork Knowledge....(how to get some)
>Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:47:59 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Can anyone reccomend a book or something to educate me on the basics of
>bodywork....rust
>removal(por-15) dent repair....etc ..everything but painting...I will still
>try to leave
>that to professionals
>
>=====
>Michael Leach--Rochester,NY

Michael,
Go to your local library. I found a cool basic book from Chiltons at mine.
It was kinda old but body work is body work. I did all my own work on my
first car, when I was 16 ('72 Pinto) and saved about 300 bucks when it came
time to paint. It's fun to learn and do. If you like what you find at the
library, then you'll know what to try and purchase.
Jon Palm
www.geocities.com/scirokn