Re: audi 5k fuel distributor? jonas?

The airflow cone profile is shaped to flow a given amount of fuel for a
given amount of metering plate movement. Blocking off one of the ports
(I'm presuming from 5 ports to 4) will reduce total fuel flow by 20% for
a given amount of airflow.
So, NO! If you're using the 5K air flow meter and fuel distributor with
one port blocked the engine would run way lean.
If you're using the 5K fuel distributor with your stock airflow meter,
there's no telling what you'll get. I can't imagine it'll be an
improvement since the stock system is pretty damn good at delivering the
correct A/F ratio.
So, what's the plan and why do you think you need more fuel flow?
Dan