Re: Downpipe

Update,

I have talked with Peter and all is right with the world.

It appears that TT had misplaced to order, not Peters fault. I just got
anxious, I realized that after I had talked with Peter that I had ordered a
wiper motor in the not to distant past and it came in without a hitch.

It is shipping today, Peter thanks and I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Brian

88 16v
87 16v
86 8v (sold to neighbor)