Downpipe

Listers,

I have a problem.

On the 7/29/01 I rendered payment of $140 to Peter (thescirocco.com) for a
TT down pipe replacement and asked for a tracking number for the package.

I recieved a reply on 7/30/01 that enough was in the account and the part
was placed on order and shipped on 7/31/01. Still no tracking number.

On August 2nd, I asked for the tracking number again and Peter replied it
should be here by the beginning of the next week.

It is now the 5th business day and UPS has come and gone and to my surprise
no part.

I have tried to contact Peter via email and phone to no avail, so I called
TT directly. I asked if I could track an order that was placed by their
distributor HiTech Service (thescirocco.com). They asked for the shipping
zip code and found nothing, they asked who the dealer was and they said that
dealer doesn't show any recent order history (last 7 business days).

I have tried to contact him via email and phone today and have not had any
luck.

I don't want to be out $140 and want to believe it is an honest mistake. If
anybody has a way to contact Peter or have him contact me, please do so.

h: 817-468-1291
w: 972-756-5533 or 800-832-5929 UD Truck Inventory

Brian

88 16v
87 16v
86 8v (sold to neighbor)