Re: front euro bumper license plate brackets?

dave t wrote:

> front euro bumper license plate brackets? anyone know how i can mount the
> license  plate to the front euro bumper before i get more tickets?

Mine's screwed right into the lower half of the bumper - it puts the plate
at an angle so that it's legally facing forward and visible, but at the same
time it's not up front and center and in your face.  Other than drilling
holes into nice euro bumpers, it's a good solution.  I keep mine out there
just to keep Johnny Law away - around here, they are known to pop you for
dumb crap like this, often at the most inopportune moment..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA