Re: Downpipe

Dude, Peter is a cool guy. I am sure it is nothing to worry about. Dont
stress man. You will get your part. I know the feeling of having to wait for
a part and counting the days until it shows up. Lots of other listers have
boughtt things from him and AFAIK they havent had any problems. Relax. :-)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop