Re: Downpipe

I too can vouch for Peter, he will not pocket your 140, don't worry. I sent him more than double that and  I didn't even know the guy. Check out his feedback on that feedback site thats linked from his rocco site. Plus I am a paranoid New Yorker that doesn't trust anybody to begin with.

Peter does great work and is honest.

--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!