Re: do i have Euro FI for 8v??

Dont know whats good about it but it sounds like the K-jet/Cis on my 91
Scala which being a UK model qualifys as European. No electronic gubbins to
be found near my injection other than a TCH unit and an add on K-star but i
put that on so it doesn't count.

But it does give 115hp and 123lb/ft (dyno tested) on a nigh on stock 8v
(bigger throttle body/ported inlet manifold/custom induction) so maybe it
aint so bad

Andy Holmes
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta Surprise