Re: do i have Euro FI for 8v??

Another thing is that the distributor is much larger, as well is the vaccum
can on the distributor.  It tried to put a cap and rotor off a normal 8v
distributor on it and it wouldnt fit correctly, well the rotor wouldnt, but
the cap seemed to go on ok...

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'88 Jetta GLI 16v (FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!)
'81 Scirocco S ***Coming AUGUST 19th to a driveway of mine***
'81 Scirocco S (6 pack rocco)
'80 Scirocco S (yellow wrecked parts car)
'87 Scirocco 16v (muh baby!)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)