New!! VW.....84 2door Jetta

Well I finally found a new winter car......An A1 Jetta **2 Door** I am so excited.  The
body is solid but does have some surface rust and the Drivers door is screwed but the guy
gave me a replacement door.   Anyway there are pictures that the seller put up on the web
if you want to check them out but I am not sure how long it will be up
<ivy.jumpgardens.com>...anyway it has a smooth runnning 1.7, needs new brakes all around
from sitting and the exhaust is not leaking but looks terrible.  It looks like I will be
learning bodywork on this car...I cant wait...so if anyone has body parts or interior
stuff for this car let me know fromn the pictures you can see that I am missing the
ashtray or whatever went in the bottom hole

now all I need is some GTI rims and the 1.8 to go with it...but no engine mods till next
spring!!!

thanks

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY