Re: 134A Conversion - I'm needing AC(and I'll need it in FL more)

The kit that Allyn mentions does not contain the proper high side adapter
fitting. You will need to pick up a 7/16" adapter (high on early GM and
Foreign cars). Also if its still working, you still have R-12 in the system.
Take it to a shop and have them draw a vacuum on the system (removes all the
R-12). I have all the equipment to does this at home if your in the Texas
neighborhood I'd be more than glad to help. Oh make sure you remove the
drier and drain as much if the old oil out as you can.

Brian

88 16v
87 16v
86 8v (sold to neighbor)