CIS-E Question

I started installing the CIS-E into my 2.0 Scirocco Project, and this may
sound like a stupid question but where does the computer/harness get it's
electrical power from? the injection, harness and computer are from an 86
GLI. Much of the harness I have does not jive with the bentley at all, so I
am kinda guessing my way though this.... maybe it will start when it is all
said and done.
Ken N
1979 Scirocco 8V 2.0 Transplant in Progress <-- waiting for engine harness
1985 Scirocco Wolfsburg 8V <-- waiting for cam
1988 Jetta GLS 8V <--waiting for a miracle
1989 Jetta Carat GLI 8V STR-4 <--waiting for oil pressure gauge
1991 Kawasaki Ninja 600R <-- waiting for paint
http://www.mindspring.com/~farmracer/slidehawk.htm