New Archive Searching on Scirocco.org

I've just finished some customized work on http://www.scirocco.org to handle
mail message searching, utilizing some off-the-shelf tools, with some
special twisting. :)  It's not really super speedy depending on the search,
but it does actually work.  It's running off the different "new"
server, so if anyone experiences any connectivity problems or other
issues, please let me know.   Also let me know what you think of
the search features.

There are three major search areas.  search all the archives, search by
year, and a search within each month.

You can get to the Scirocco list email archives by clicking the mailing
list icon off the front page, then the Message Archive icon.

"Share and Enjoy!"

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net