Re: more fuel problems

   Check your ignition first, condition, timing. Then check your fuel
pressure to be sure what the system is doing before swaping parts.
  $200?!? For the lovamike, two words: http://www.germanautoparts.com/   and
http://parts4vws.com/
  Also, if your accumulator has a vacuum hose on the back like on my '77,
pull the hose off. Does fuel come out? it's bad.

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 8/5/01 12:47:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,