Waterwagons!!!

Hey all!!

Got back from Waterwagons show in Olympia, WA a little while ago and was
VERY impressed with the amount of cars at the show, the professionalism of
the show, the layout, and that Shannon was there!!!  Overall, a very
impressive show and the best "Show" in the NW that I have been to (haven't
been to too many myself but the same opinion was voiced throughout the
show)!!  Finally got to meet Lisa Lutman and was VERY impressed with her car
(not that a girl can't have a nice car!), very nice 16v!!  Everyone was
calm, collected, the OPD did not have to be dispatched and a large Scirocco
class was present!!  Although I realize I had an advantage living in the
same town and all, but I would say if you were in the Washington/Oregon area
and didn't show then you REALLY missed out!!  (Chris D.??)  Anyway, I figure
I may as well plug this now for the NW!!  I am planning an end of year get
together at the last import drags of the year.  We can either get together
at the last SIR import drags of the year (Oct 13th) or the street legal
races in Portland (Sep 28th).  I would really like to go to the Northwest
import nationals this next weekend, but my car won't be ready in time.  LMK
on this and we'll start getting things planned!!

Dave

77 Rabbit going for 13s!!
87 Scirocco 16v parts
87 GTI 16v parts