From: Dan [mailto:danws@tampabay.rr.com]
Sent: 07 August 2001 14:33
To: roc (E-mail)
Subject: FW: ummm....my bad-- oh come on...

ok...
<dons flame retardant suit>

that's about enough of your shit. You asked for opinions and help, I OFFERED
SOME. How old are you? 12? My 6 yr old daughter acts more mature than you.
I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone else on the list, but I've had just about
enough of your fucking crappy attitude.

<returns the suit to the cabinet>

Dan
'81 Rabbit Sport Truck