My GTI for sale....so I can buy a Scirocco

Hey everyone, I have officially put my GTI up for sale so I can buy myself a
scirocco(see this is not off topic). It is going in my local paper tomorrow
and I figured I would put it up here just to see if anyone was interested or
knew of anyone you may be interested.

Quick Specs:
2000 GTI VR6
Black/Black
33k miles
leather
6 disc cd changer

Mods:
-GIAC Chip
-Eurosport Cool-Flo intake(winter)
-K&N Panel filter(summer)
-Techtonics 2.5" Stainless catback exhaust with dual DTM tips
-4-motion rear valence
-Kamei eyelids
-VR6 grill badge
-Audi TT Pedal set
-Freedom design rear wing
-Bilstein shocks
-H&R Sport springs
-Neuspeed Upper Front stress bar
-Neuspeed 28mm rear adjustable sway bar
-Zimmerman Corss drilled rotors
-Ferodo brake pads
-Mille Miglia Evo's - 17x8
-Yokohama AVS Sport 235-45-17

Blue book is 20k. I am selling it with all mods and stock parts for 20k or
best offer. More info and pictures can be seen on my website
http://www.vr6gti.com . Thanks for your time

Rich
'00 GTI VR6
'88 2.0 16v Scirocco -R.I.P.