(OT) World of Outlaws!!

Hey all in NW!!  Anyone up for getting together and going to Elma (Grays
Harbor Speedway) and watch the Outlaws race?  I have seen them once before
but it has been forever (Knoxville Nationals in Iowa).  The race "weekend"
is Aug 16, 17 and 18th and I figure I plan on going to the 17th or 18th if
the sprint cars are running.  For you who don't know what these are, read
on.  The World of Outlaws is a sprint car racing series that, to me, are the
coolest and BADEST type of roundy-round racing there is.  With cars that
weigh less than my rabbit and big blocks pushing 800hp on a dirt track
things get pretty exciting!!  Anyway, anyone who wants to go, LMK since I am
going for sure!!

Dave