Re: Al and the Rieger - advanced in the navy (off topic)

I know what that is!

-E7
-Khaki wearer
-keeps desk chairs held fast to the deck with their asses
-gets special food (still not fit for human consumption)
-scolds recruits for calling them "sir" and tells them "I WORK FOR A
LIVING!" then walks away laughing
-participates in the annual rack race with other chiefs (dirty Navy
tradition...leaves the ship smelling of 'ass love' for days)

It's a special thing...CONGRATS ALLYN! Full speed ahead while churnin'
that brown luv butter. Just keep an eye on your stern gate.

SN Eric "once told an E8 that he was full of shit while only an E3" Ellis
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/