Re: Al and the Rieger - advanced in the navy (off topic)

At 12:51 AM 8/3/01 -0400, Allyn wrote:
>list,
>Well, i've been in the navy for 7 years and somehow managed to make 'Chief'!
>Eric (Ellis) will know what that means, as well as some of the rest of you
(from watching movies), i
>imagine.
>well, its late, and im off.
>later!
>
>Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
>87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6) +++Repairs
pending+++
>87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles :)

Congrats,
Yeah it means you have something like twenty minutes do run(or should I say
stroll)
at your prt, fingers in one hand permanently in coffee cup grip and other
hand in cigarette
hold.  lol

former career E4(well for 3 years anyway)

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear
'78 Scirocco Bronzish Gold color, 4 speed.