Re: Failing suspension, Scirocco hurting

If the top of the tire is even with the fender then the car is way too
low and sitting on the bump stops all the time. I installed Eibach
Pro-kit springs (which are only supposed to lower the front 1") then
raised the front back up 5/16" to get it off the bumps stops.
I'd think Neuspeed Sofsports would give a good ride without the constant
hammering.
Dan