Speaking of buying 'roccos. WAS: Re: 3 Sciroccos for sale in "The Washington Times"

--- Mash <type53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Chuck Miller <catmill4@osdsun1.nrl.navy.mil>
> wrote:
> Rocs for sale in the classified section of the
> > Washington Times.
> >
> > Most interesting listing.
> >
> > VW 85 Scirocco Wolfsburg
> > 2 dr H/B, 5 spd, stereo, runs
> > good! $497, 301/221-3005
> >
> > laterz...
>
> Thanks!
>
> I bought it . . .

Isn't that the newest Scirocco you've owned Mark?  :)

Someone *gave* me an '84 yesterday.  It was either that or
it was going to the junkyard.  No fuel pump but otherwise
looks to be complete and pretty straight.  (One dent in the
p-side fender but not tooo major)

Just what I need, something ELSE to work on.  LOL

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
7 VWs & counting.
"I do have a cause though...  it is obscenity.  I'm for it" - Tom Lehrer.