Quaife??

Hey all,

Got a tranny for my car the other day and noticed that I cannot turn the
output flanges independantly of each other.  Is there a way to know if there
is a quaife in the trans without tearing it apart?  One guy who looked at it
said that they take the copper/brass spacer rings out and they are installed
still so he thinks that there isn't a quaife.  Also, if I do end up taking
it apart, does it say "Quaife" on it or what?  LMK please!!  TIA!!!!!

Dave