Small chip on #4 piston.input please....

Hello List,
I removed my 16v head to check for bent valves.
Luckily there was none.However, piston #4 has a small
chip(tiny gravel size) on the valve groove area.
this was a result of a jumped timing belt while
installing an RPI cam gear.

Will the dent or tiny chip on the piston affect
performance or overall function of the motor??

please help me with your input before installing my
new
RPI head on the motor.

TIA
LEO (prepping for ND)

=====

LEO -  87 Scirocco 16V/SFBA-VW/SCIROCCO.ORG